Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Leonard Lopate Show

The Leonard Lopate Show

I'm going to be appearing on Leonard Lopate's NPR radio program on WNYC radio on Monday June 20th.

I pretty much can't believe this.

He's going to be interviewing me about my new book about my parents and their experiences as slave laborers in Nazi Germany.

Here's what it says about the show on Wikipedia:

"The show's Peabody Award-winning format typically consists of four interviews ranging from twenty to forty minutes in length and covers a broad range of topics including current events, history, literature, the arts, including jazz and gospel music, food and wine (he has won three James Beard Awards), and science. Guests are often interviewed to accompany a book release. Lopate has interviewed politicians, poets, painters, novelists, filmmakers, actors, dancers, and more than a few Nobel and Pulitzer Prize winners."

I don't know what I'm going to say.

No comments: